"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled his feet away and drew himself up to a sitting position.
- She tried to pull her foot away but he held on to it.
- He pulled his feet in, just for a moment, then relaxed again.
- Cautiously, he pulled his feet under him, and tried to stand.
- He turned away and pulled his feet from the pond.
- He patted the boy on the back and pulled his feet out of the water.
- He pulled his feet back to avoid being stepped on.
- They pulled his foot from the fire and dropped it back down.
- I pulled my feet close and studied the floor for tiny troops.
- Then, as if anticipating her answer, he pulled his feet from the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.