"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he came back, pulled the curtain around my bed and sat down.
- I got up, pulled the curtain back and walked in.
- He pulled the curtain to and walked over to the board.
- When we got to the room she went to pull the curtains.
- This was her first thought when she pulled the curtains in the morning.
- The sun was beginning to pull the curtains on the day.
- Slowly, he pulled the curtain back from the long window.
- He pulled the curtain back and left with his machine.
- "But they were never ready to pull the curtain back."
- I pulled the curtains close and as suddenly it was all gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.