"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled his cloak around him and turned toward the door.
- He lay back and pulled his cloak tightly about him.
- She turned to the door, though, and pulled her cloak from the peg behind it.
- She pulled her blue cloak more tightly around herself, for the morning was chill.
- She pulled her cloak around herself, against the gusts of cold wind.
- He pulled his cloak around him, stared at the flames.
- I felt rather cold myself, and pulled my cloak together as I moved away from him.
- He pulled his cloak tight against the cold, and then they settled down to wait.
- I rolled over, and pulled my cloak more tightly around me.
- He pulled his cloak tight, chilled from without, and within.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.