"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We pulled our legs back and let him go to the floor of the stage.
- I couldn't tell if he was pulling our legs or not.
- He might have been pulling our legs all the while.
- He began to think the old man was pulling his leg.
- I never knew how hard she was pulling my leg, and didn't ask.
- Well, people will be pulling your leg a lot around here.
- They could never be sure if he was pulling their leg.
- She couldn't tell if he was pulling her leg or not.
- Which is when I realized he was pulling my leg.
- Of course, I could never tell if he was, how do you say it, pulling my leg.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.