"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He added that neither country yet saw any sign Iraq was willing to pull its forces out of Kuwait.
- City scouts a week ago sighted them a hundred miles to the west, pulling their forces together and about to move.
- Is he really going to pull our forces out of Europe?
- This move soon forced Kollowrat to begin pulling his forces back.
- They must be pulling their forces in from all across this quadrant.
- You think Shub is just going to pull its forces out and leave us to get on with running things?
- As part of the deal to end the blockade, the Kurdish guerrillas pulled their forces back three miles.
- The military argues that the nation is still too unstable for it to pull its forces out of the provinces entirely.
- Strange pulled his forces back and deployed them along the bottom of the valley.
- Moscow declared it would pull its military forces out of Afghanistan within the next nine months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.