"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then she'll tell you to go pull your hat down over year ears.
- He had scarce done with the woman, when he pulled his hat off to another who was coming the same way.
- He reached up and pulled his hat lower over his eyes.
- Then he pulled the old man's hat off and tucked it gently under his head.
- Then, pull your hat down real tight and let dry.
- He pulled his hat down as far as it would go.
- Dahlia pulled her hat down and refused to answer any more of my questions, although I could tell she was disturbed by something.
- Philips pulled his hat a little lower on his head.
- He pulled his hat over his eyes, as if for protection.
- He pulled his hat low against the glare of the brilliant sliver.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.