"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would have run, but he pulled a knife on her.
- Before he could say a word, I pulled my knife.
- At last, she was able to reach in far enough to pull her knife free.
- In April 2012, a male student pulled a knife during a fight at the school.
- Hell, the last time I went there, he pulled a knife on me.
- Tom smiled and pulled a knife from behind his back.
- A fight had broken out, and some of the students said they saw one boy pull a knife on another.
- Pull a knife on a cook in his own kitchen?
- The man had pulled a knife on his wife, and their teenage son called the police.
- He has been on domestic violence calls where people have pulled knives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.