"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved her hand away and pulled his shirt back down.
- Dad pulled his shirt from the rack and tossed it on.
- Alex sat up and tried to pull his torn shirt together.
- He pulled his shirt on over his head, and came out into the sitting room.
- He tried to pull his shirt down, but she simply yanked it up again.
- Pull your shirt out and do something or other with that jacket.
- Richard pulled his shirt up and showed Warren the scar.
- Face drawn, he pulled his shirt on over the raw cuts.
- With the male nurse helping, they pulled the man's shirt off.
- He slid off the examining table and began pulling his shirt on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.