"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman put one hand to the other and pulled off her glove.
- She was pulling off her gloves, making herself at home.
- He pulled off his right glove and passed it to her.
- He pulled off his gloves and tossed them on the kitchen table.
- He pulled off his glove and flung it full in the king's face.
- Pulling off her gloves, she put a hand gently on his arm.
- He straightened up, pulled off his gloves and walked around the screen.
- Then slowly, he pulled off his gloves, one at a time, and threw them aside.
- She started pulling off her gloves, glancing toward the young couple at the bar.
- She pulled off her left glove and stuffed it into the hole.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.