"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rolled over and pulled the sheet off his face.
- She fell back on the bed and pulled the sheet over her head.
- Quickly she pulled the sheet around her and tried to jump from the bed.
- He pulled the sheet from the bed and stood there, saying nothing, just looking.
- She went over to his side and pulled the sheet back.
- He had pulled the sheet of paper and tape off the rock.
- I pulled the sheet around me and sat up in bed.
- She made no effort to pull the sheet back up.
- Pulling the sheet off the bed to cover himself, he sat at the small writing table.
- She pulled the sheet over her mouth and spoke from behind it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.