"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Encouraged by friends, he wrote several humorous books during the 1920s and early 1930s.
- In 1930 the company published the popular humorous book 1066 and All That.
- Bill Evans was an avid reader, in particular philosophy and humorous books.
- You'd think it would be easy to write a humorous book about office life, given all the joking that goes on at a job.
- He published a number of humorous books, and also painted for many years.
- During the 1950s and 1960s, he published over 20 humorous books on golf.
- Aston calls it "the most humorous and entertaining book in the Japanese language."
- This was the author's twelfth humorous book and his eighteenth overall.
- Clarkson has written humorous books about cars and several other subjects.
- He has written humorous books on various subjects, including cricket and golf.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.