"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Regan Books 2005.
- HarperCollins canceled "7" on the day it also shuttered Regan Books, the imprint under which the book was to be published.
- The book is to be published on April 3 by Regan Books, an imprint of Harper Collins.
- Son of a Witch was first released on September 27, 2005 in hardcover format by Regan Books.
- (Regan Books, 2002) spawned a relationship with the VH1 cable network.
- It is scheduled to be published next year by Regan Books.
- The party, held by Regan Books and Playboy, seemed rather jolly; nothing like a risqué book to lighten the mood.
- A publicist at Regan Books was unable to provide a figure on how many copies were in print.
- Her letter shot around the Internet and, within days, letters from angry librarians were flooding Regan Books.
- Cal Morgan, the brilliant editorial director at Regan Books, helped me tell it in a way that was both human and journalistically precise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.