"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hall's satirical book includes lines which jab at society conventions in the style of an upmarket gossip columnist.
- The Prince, published in 1513, was a satirical how-to book on securing and maintaining political power.
- Hall's satirical book included lines that jabbed in the style of an upmarket gossip columnist.
- Arthur Frankau married Julia Davis, who was a celebrated novelist of satirical books.
- At the same time Warner was publishing satirical books on Bath Society under noms de plume.
- A satirical book featuring the incident, and an art exhibit with an image of it was reviewed in 2000.
- What follows is a selected critical list of current satirical books for weekend reading.
- In addition, Dread published a number of satirical books.
- Cynthia Heimel is a playwright, television writer, and the author of several satirical books which are aimed primarily at a female readership.
- This is the world's first (and only) satirical technical book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.