"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the first book, the three authors each continued the series on their own.
- The album was named after the children's book with the same name.
- In 1797, one year after the book was first published, a second edition came out.
- It is set 55 years after the first book, and now two more generations have been born.
- This custom began, as I say, after the second book.
- The third season finale was also named after the second book.
- After your third or fourth book, you go ahead and do the television because it makes the publisher happy.
- I did very little editing on Marshall's work after the first book.
- The movie, coming 14 years after the book, will be a "positive spin" for the community, he added.
- Most of those communications, the ones from people who accept it, have come after my latest book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.