"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We're chatterers, according to this fresh, witty book, for good reason: gossip, like primate grooming, helps cement social ties.
- Children all over the world know the witty, merry and kind books of V.G. Suteev.
- "It is a witty book, a fun book, and we want to take a run with it."
- Let's celebrate the legacy of Bush House with a witty, funny, joyful and cheerful book, written by all of us.
- The result is "a witty and characteristically erudite book," David McKitterick said here in 1997.
- It is a "witty, amusing book," Francine Prose wrote here last year.
- Emerson considered it "Infinitely the wittiest book that was ever written."
- Age: 2+ You don't have to like trains to love this simple and witty book.
- This is a "fresh and witty book," Natalie Angier wrote here last year.
- The result is "a witty and informative" book, John Rothchild wrote here in 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.