"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is hard to recognize a Doubleday book for anything in particular.
- Since they were not Doubleday books, he passed the request on to me.
- He also worked for Doubleday Books as an editor 1939-1946.
- As part of the promotion, Doubleday books held a national contest to see who could write the best middle portion.
- After he moved on to become president of Doubleday books, he continued to work editing and writing.
- Furthermore, she is credited with improving the physical appearance of Doubleday books.
- The Doubleday books started shipping to bookstores last week.
- The physical appearance of Doubleday books has long been a matter of industry headshaking.
- One sign of that commitment will soon be apparent in the improved appearance of Doubleday books.
- Photographs on page 187, 193, 194, and 195 reproduced by permission from Doubleday Books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.