"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book was written in 1845-1846, but not published until 1932.
- Books written specifically for girls developed in the 1870s and 1880s.
- I'm not going to sit down and read some book of philosophy somebody wrote 100 years ago.
- But suppose I sat down and found that the book wasn't writing itself?
- He was a busy guy, patients to see, a book to write.
- The book took 10 years to research and write, but it was a lifetime in the making.
- Such a title, and a book written by a political figure at a time of great controversy.
- Get that book written and then you'll have time to look around you.
- "But with all these books written about it, why isn't this theory more widely known?"
- It's lack of interest in the subjects newspapers and books write about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.