"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In contrast to the main business, this company addresses the general book market.
- Now, he said, the entire book market is down, whether serious or popular work.
- The firm had about 18% share in the Australian book retail market.
- He has had much success crossing over into the American comic book market.
- Her books are out of print, but easily available on the used book market.
- "The 1990's and beyond look very promising for the children's book market," he said.
- It has been in the book market for over 50 years.
- Spending will rise in 2003 to almost $3 billion, or about 18 percent of the book market, she added.
- During that period, the overall consumer, or trade, book market grew slightly more than 12 percent.
- What do you think the Russian book market will look like in 2030?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.