"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the book chains boomed - a trend that is expected to continue, at least in the near future.
- Borders will be the only book chain to sell the Reader at first.
- The company was the largest independent book chain in the South Africa.
- For one thing, the book chains are reducing the size of their orders.
- The official coupled his remarks with criticism of the major book chains that have pulled the novel from their shelves.
- The mass-market book chains are among his major customers.
- He said that while the issues raised heightened "everyone's sense of impotence," there was much fury directed at the book chains.
- Tim Waterstone made an unsuccessful attempt to buy back his ailing book chain four years ago.
- Barnes & Noble, the nation's biggest book chain, accounts for about 20 percent of the country's book sales.
- Thus, book chains added the candle beneath the smoke so that they weren't promoting smoking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.