"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a closer parallel can be found in Ed Ruscha's tongue-in-cheek books from the early 1960's, in which he collected equally deadpan photographs of such Southern California icons as palm trees, parking lots and swimming pools.
- This was a tongue-in-cheek self-help book which suggested ways in which love affairs in the post-World War I era could be successfully conducted.
- He wrote that John Girdner was "a prolific writer on medical and social subjects," and more important, the author of "a tongue-in-cheek book, 'Newyorkitis,' satirizing the provincialism of life in New York City."
- A droll, tongue-in-cheek book and a zippy score.
- To go along with the video, the tongue-in-cheek book The Authorized Al was also released.
- This tongue-in-cheek book written by the 1992 graduate of Stanford University, however, does offer a lot of good advice for someone leaving home for the first time, even tips on how not to overpack.
- In his informative and tongue-in-cheek book, Sons of the Profits, Seattle historian William C. Speidel pointed out some of Yesler's negative aspects.
- Chuck Klosterman wrote a tongue-in-cheek book on his experiences in the rock scene in North Dakota in the book Fargo Rock City.
- Miss Moats began her writing career in 1933 when she was commissioned to write No Nice Girl Swears, a somewhat tongue-in-cheek book of etiquette.
- Later he wrote a tongue-in-cheek book about his adventure in farming which found few buyers and was remaindered and pulped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.