"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The society both protects collected materials through book releases, does guidance for collectors and own research in the field of folklore.
- He expressed this irrelevant to the book release function.
- His book release was described as a failure, selling an estimated 12,000 copies as of January 2011.
- The purpose was to make a soundtrack for a series of weekend conferences and book releases aimed towards young women held in 2002.
- In November 2005, the new space opened its doors to the public for a book release.
- Each book release incorporates an art show based on the theme of the book or publication.
- With series 1, there were two book releases.
- 'He is now going to fit something in with his current commitments and forthcoming book release.'
- As it is, 70% of book releases lose money.
- A six figure deal was agreed, with a view to a book release in 2013, in the UK.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.