"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And when someone gives the same man a Bible, you know that good book will save him, body and soul.
- Among them are letters from people saying that her book saved their lives by giving them hope for recovery.
- The book saves its most astonishing fact for the end.
- You fall asleep reading and the book saves your place.
- One book delivered a long explication but saved the killer's name for its final two words.
- Just as Booth did, the book saves its heavy ammunition for a final showdown.
- The books had saved them from attack; she ought to have a little more respect for them.
- William, realizing we would not be able to put them out with our hands, decided to use books to save books.
- Perhaps these books will save you some time and irritation.
- All the kids toys and books I had saved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.