"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now we have to tell the people who matter what the results are.
- So I told the little people to put one on me only.
- You know how to tell the American people what they need to hear.
- "What would we tell the people who make a living working here?"
- In 1982, she told People her parents had been too young when they started a family.
- "To come here and tell people what happened to me is difficult."
- She never did tell people what they were going to be doing.
- He told people whatever came into his mind, like a child.
- Our job is to tell people what they want to hear.
- Many say government has no right to tell people what to do with their land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.