"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd never live that one down, even if neither of them told a single soul.
- At the same time, I resolved not to tell a soul about my plans until everything was final.
- For ten years now, simple shame had kept her from telling a soul.
- Do not tell a soul until Thursday when all will be over.
- Warned me not to tell a soul about her house out there.
- I hope you don't mind, for I'll never tell a soul.
- Which is why you can't tell a soul about me.
- At this point we don't have to tell a soul what it's about.
- Don't tell a soul you were here, last night or today.
- He had yet to tell a soul that the theory was now complete.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.