"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before lapsing into a coma Suzanne, who had left home after a row with her stepfather, told rescuers she had been held captive for a week.
- Seaman Wingo told rescuers that after the Coast Guard's 44-foot-long steel lifeboat rolled over the first time, all four men were still on board.
- From his hospital bed, he told rescuers that moments before the collision, he had looked out the window at the snow falling on the city:
- They told rescuers that they had no idea where they were when they ran aground.
- The captain of the boat, Jack Chale, 26 years old, told rescuers that he believed the 107-foot wood boat hit an object.
- But as the terrified passengers crossed to the second boat, it too began to sink, one of the survivors told rescuers.
- Some students reportedly told rescuers that the center log snapped as the collapse began.
- "We heard you, but we could not make ourselves heard," they told rescuers after being taken off the ship, wrapped in thermal blankets and smiling.
- One told of unsuccessful efforts to tell rescuers that an elderly man appeared to be trapped beneath the hull.
- As its passengers crossed over from one boat to the secon done, that vessel, too, foundered, a survivor told rescuers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.