"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My object is to give him time to think, and to frankly tell you of it if the interval produce any change in his resolution.
- So was Miss West convinced, and, being a favoured person like myself, she frankly told me so.
- Her reaction, she frankly tells us, was: "Wearing clothes by Irene, how could you go wrong?
- Should he frankly tell her that he knew who she was, and that she shouldn't waste time with cover stories?
- Then he and Clemens returned to the table and told frankly what they had done.
- She quite frankly told me that she was answering ads at the behest of a friend who is doing a documentary.
- I frankly tell you, Sir, I give it up altogether.
- He frankly told each of them the plan he had in mind for Alan.
- Have I somehow offended by telling frankly what occurred?
- I did not know, and frankly told her so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.