"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told acquaintances that he would have it restored to mint condition in no time.
- And there is the young lawyer who, in 1981, was telling acquaintances he intended someday to sit on the Supreme Court.
- "We both get a kick out of telling new acquaintances that I've cooked two meals for him in 20 years," she said of her husband.
- He told acquaintances there that he was a jewelry manufacturer from Boston.
- Witnesses have said she told acquaintances that her brother had told her he was involved in an important event.
- However when I enthusiastically told friends and acquaintances about the planned evening they did not share my enthusiasm.
- He knew she had told all her friends and acquaintances that the decision to divorce was mutual.
- She did not want to be "out of the loop like Byron," she told acquaintances.
- "Networking, telling friends and acquaintances that you need a job, is probably one of the best approaches for getting one."
- They are telling friends, relatives and random acquaintances to figure it out on their own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.