"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Sometimes," he told his mind severely, "I feel as if you have a mind of your own."
- He told his mind to shove it and sat on a rock, trying to think of what to do next.
- She adds, in language too raw to be quoted here, that you have to tell your mind to stay out of it.
- Eligio tells me your mind's too cloudy for him to read.
- Yet she did not tell him her whole mind.
- I have been preparing myself to tell you all my mind.
- Tell you your mind does wander doesn't it, yeah?
- My heart tells me one thing, and my mind another.
- She airily told her mind to shut the hell up.
- Throughout, Satsuki sat where she was told and followed the intricate moves of the ritual with only half her mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.