"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What he doesn't tell his students is how to play.
- In fact, no one needs to tell the students how special their school is.
- They told the students not to play for more than two hours a day.
- And I always tell my students to stay away from them in their writing.
- We tell the students that they don't have to look like someone else.
- Several teachers told students that I expected too much from them.
- Well, at least that's what I used to tell my students.
- But I always tell my students to forget 99 percent of what they hear.
- As I tell my own students today, if a war isn't important enough for you to die in it, why should someone else's child?
- "I want to know what you have to say," we teachers often tell our students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.