"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As Soros once candidly told me, "I used 527's because they were there to be used."
- He candidly tells us that he does not know, after twenty years' reflection, what to make of that strange dispensation.
- "It just did not occur to me," Starr candidly told the committee.
- With smoldering epithets, Agrippina quite candidly told him.
- He spoke of trying to preserve health care, but candidly told a health care advocate, "I'm not sure you should relax."
- At the end of the episode, she candidly tells Chuck that she loves him.
- I have had executives at successful manufacturing companies candidly tell me that they treat their employees right because they don't want them to unionize.
- Besides, as she candidly told Judy, it was nicer for kissing.
- Lugar candidly told Reagan that Marcos was "cooking the results."
- They charge that he won't candidly tell them what it will cost either in lives or dollars to "win" the war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.