"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Judge Wright pointedly told all the lawyers that she would be available today, and they spent about 45 minutes at midday in her chambers.
- Juliet tells me me pointedly: "Those who've done a good job get invited back."
- "The United States of Arugula" pointedly tells only half the story.
- Claudette then pointedly tells a ruined Vic, "You can go now."
- Court officials pointedly told Mr. Shaieb that he could handle the case himself, without a lawyer.
- And he came close to pointedly telling his colleagues just that.
- Thank God, La Guardia pointedly told the congregation, that some men go home at night to sleep with their own wives.
- They watched me closely, and they pointedly told me to stay out of town except at night.
- Afterward, Duke pointedly told me about the good old days when he used to stay in the youth hostel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.