"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women tells researchers they're more likely to marry a man who takes risks to help others, like rescuing a baby in a burning building.
- Older people repeatedly tell researchers that they want more product information in advertising.
- Yet of the 44 patients, 34 told researchers they had never wished to take their lives.
- "Changing students' attitudes is the hardest part," a health teacher in New York told researchers.
- They have told researchers in the current cultural study that too much emphasis has been placed on institutional support for established organizations.
- Many of these teens also told researchers that they reach out to people beyond their cyber-cohort.
- Most told researchers that their No. 1 priority was getting better food, and more of it.
- Only 4 percent told researchers they used needles from exchange programs exclusively.
- In a 1988 study, 69 percent told researchers that they avoid "certain people."
- A nurse told researchers that many women were dying at home during labor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.