"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was curtly told that our table would be held for no more than five minutes.
- Marcia tried to make him eat dinner, but Buell curtly told her he was too busy.
- Water their horses," he curtly told one of his men, "and then we'll escort them back.
- Rodney asks Sandra to go out on another date, but she curtly tells him not to push his luck.
- When she chided him about it, he curtly told her that he was quite recovered and not a child.
- He told curtly just what had happened.
- Then she curtly told Col n that she would take his requests under counsel, and dismissed him.
- He curtly told her to say three Hail Marys.
- He was curtly told, he said, that he "didn't have the family background to be a royal architect."
- And when I had called to make the 6 p.m. reservation, I was curtly told that we would have to leave our table by 8:30.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.