"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He temporarily withdrew from political life at the end of his term in November 2000.
- Therefore, they were forced to temporarily withdraw from the league.
- Last month it temporarily withdrew the book pending its investigation.
- The policy, he said yesterday, "is neither being withdrawn or temporarily set aside."
- Around this time, he expressed some desire to join the church, and in 1693, temporarily withdrew from society.
- One new model offered artists the opportunity to withdraw temporarily from a society which was considered bourgeois.
- "We felt it was better to temporarily withdraw, add substantiation and go back," he said.
- Perot lost much of his support when he temporarily withdrew from the election, only to declare himself a candidate again soon after.
- However when he temporarily withdrew from the race she switched to Bill Clinton.
- He served again in the legislature from 1810 to 1814, and then temporarily withdrew from politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.