"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1945, he was temporarily assigned to the Paris offices.
- The majority of those people, Japanese business leaders say, are corporate employees temporarily assigned to the area.
- While building she was temporarily assigned the pennant number 67.
- In 1954 he was temporarily assigned to the service test program for the new F-86H.
- Shengsi was temporarily assigned to Shanghai in the early 1960s.
- The 1,458 figure, he said, includes 47 civilian police employees and a number of officers temporarily assigned to undercover work.
- "A detective could be temporarily assigned to the homicide squad for weeks or months at a time," he said.
- She is temporarily assigned to the 15th squad pending a transfer to the intelligence division.
- The Air Force also increased the number of recruiters by nearly 400 this year, to 1,450, and, in addition, it temporarily assigned 169 more.
- Something about how he'd been temporarily assigned to your previous ship for the purpose of him and his son going into a first-contact situation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.