"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When taking off, ground effect may temporarily reduce the stall speed.
- She had given the machine permission to reduce temporarily the amount of time it spent working on that problem.
- She temporarily reduced her theatre activities and focused on music only.
- Medicine may help some people function better by temporarily reducing memory loss and thinking problems.
- But he did order that travel between the two sides of the city be greatly reduced temporarily.
- So a central bank might temporarily reduce interest rates to help the economy out of a temporary slowdown.
- The employee's net earnings are temporarily reduced to £90 a week.
- Depression might be temporarily reduced by placing cold water in the right ear.
- However, when using this camouflage, his strength is temporarily reduced to that of a normal human.
- That would at least temporarily reduce the value of its offer for Guidant, which is to be paid partly in stock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.