"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Will you need to relocate temporarily in order to study?
- She was temporarily relocated and then moved back last November.
- During the strike, at least 50,000 people temporarily relocated to be closer to work.
- In 1947 it temporarily relocated to a nearby office while the tower was built.
- Several offices had to be temporarily relocated within the building due to broken windows.
- Students of the grade school were temporarily relocated to the nearby Courthouse.
- At least 30,000 more have been temporarily relocated out of the state, and that number is expected to grow, legislative budget experts say.
- The students were evacuated safely, and have been relocated temporarily.
- Her neighbors have moved out or temporarily relocated downstairs to make way for construction.
- The market was being renovated, which meant that a number of items had been temporarily relocated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.