"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are weak and thus can temporarily change direction due to the wind.
- Here he is told that international policies have temporarily changed directives.
- As each person dives down, he changes temporarily into a fish and waits below.
- But the plunge in the dollar since the end of last week seems to have temporarily changed that formula.
- Most signage to the ride was temporarily changed to feature the new name.
- As the suggestion to temporarily change your job has come from us I think you'll find that the company will be generous.
- And while the mood has changed temporarily, the talk on both sides has not.
- They were, however, useful for temporarily changing the appearance of actors' teeth.
- Rangers temporarily changed the club's home colours to their own royal blue.
- This temporarily changed on 2006-11-07 when merger passed in the town as a whole, and in the village.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.