"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were shown at once to the small room in which the girl was being temporarily held.
- So what difference did it make if he temporarily held everything she owned in his hands?
- They also had the man temporarily hold on to the notebooks.
- He temporarily held two people captive, including one security guard.
- Only they can make a new chief and can temporarily hold the position until one is made.
- So the matter was temporarily held in abeyance until he should return.
- In the military, acting is when someone temporarily holds a higher rank.
- With the cold temporarily held at bay, Petersen turned his efforts to the air problem.
- It was a personal challenge now, all thoughts of mortality temporarily held at bay.
- Another appeal was made and the exports to Singapore were temporarily held.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.