"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or maybe in some basic way she'd temporarily ceased to exist for herself.
- The breath is said to cease temporarily in this state.
- The Treasury temporarily ceased to be the core department of government.
- The organization temporarily ceased its book publishing functions in the late 1990s.
- A monarch can temporarily cease to reign for any reason.
- Only four years earlier they were forced to temporarily cease race tire production due to competition.
- He had ceased temporarily to be able to smell anything, sense anything.
- Rocked by this shocking turn of events, the group returned home and temporarily ceased activity.
- The monarch temporarily ceases execution of his or her office.
- Scrapping continued at a slow pace through to 1974, when the practice ceased temporarily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.