"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The expansion was temporarily put on hold due to the global recession.
- At the time, he wasn't able to get the financial support he needed, and temporarily put the effort on hold.
- The war temporarily put an end to the project until February 1945.
- So, early last year he temporarily put aside his job as an insurance salesman.
- The children were put temporarily into the care of the local authority.
- In 1971 September two members of the group got married and they temporarily put a halt to their activities.
- The transfer had earlier been temporarily put on hold, after alleged heart problems were found.
- It's been suggested that he was temporarily put under house arrest.
- Any hopes of an artistic career were temporarily put on ice.
- The shock that had temporarily put me out of action was wearing off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.