"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1997 he temporarily retired to deal with weight and drug problems.
- In 1953 he temporarily retired from public performance, to focus on music competition.
- As a result, she temporarily retired from the screen in 1926.
- He temporarily retired from politics and set up an insurance agency.
- He did not stand at the 1986 election and temporarily retired from active politics.
- But he was not anxious for office and temporarily retired from politics in 1891.
- He temporarily retired in 1985 but was persuaded by the company to return for another two years.
- He temporarily retired to his farm until the next election.
- Norton temporarily retired in 2004, but didn't stay away long.
- After 15 years of work, in 2001 Martha took the decision to retire temporarily from the media.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.