"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This may be temporarily relieved by moving into a position where the head is upside down.
- "Is this related to why you've been temporarily relieved of duty?"
- Often using a hot washcloth can temporarily relieve ear pain.
- While commanding, he might have been drunk, and was temporarily relieved of his command.
- Alcohol temporarily relieves physical pain, a common symptom of old age.
- Exercise may even help you feel better by temporarily relieving any nasal congestion.
- The trial was successful in temporarily relieving one patient from the immune disorder.
- Miles was temporarily relieved of duty after a visit to the planet Argratha.
- Temporarily relieved for the old man, she turned her attention to the Demondim spawn.
- Sanctions were temporarily relieved to help the rescue effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.