"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the same year the university was once again temporarily closed.
- They temporarily closed down in the late 1980s and 1990s.
- The station was closed temporarily while the police worked at the scene.
- It was temporarily closed to the public after four people died there on June 16, 2004.
- During the summer of 2010, the bridge was temporarily closed for two weeks.
- The college had to close temporarily because of these financial difficulties.
- The park was also closed temporarily over the summer because of concerns about drugs.
- The country's international airport was temporarily closed, American officials said.
- As a result, all German banks had to close temporarily.
- As a result, the school was temporarily closed to all students for repairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.