"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Mexico, the movie was temporarily banned for certain audiences.
- So many people now use the mall that the city has temporarily banned cars.
- Hunting was temporarily banned and they began to flourish again.
- Players who repeatedly break the rules may be temporarily or permanently banned from playing the game.
- Clustering has been temporarily banned there after a court decision went against the town.
- The government has temporarily banned the release of information about the bombing investigations.
- But he noted that the archive has been temporarily banned by the Chinese government before, about two years ago.
- As a result of his stand against military rule, he was temporarily banned from leaving Fiji.
- Companies that repeatedly violate sign rules could be temporarily banned from doing business in the city.
- Users who violate the posting policy may be temporarily banned from using the site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.