"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was successful in temporarily blocking the introduction of the book into the country.
- Following the release of the photographs the site was temporarily blocked.
- A Federal judge has temporarily blocked enforcement of the measure.
- I believe remote access was temporarily blocked for employees as well.
- "Access to the bridge is temporarily blocked," the man continued.
- The police said their access to the platform had been temporarily blocked by a security gate.
- It would also temporarily block a big jump in the alternative minimum tax.
- A federal appeals court in Philadelphia has temporarily blocked those rules.
- The driveway might have been blocked temporarily, but at this hour there was little or no traffic.
- A federal judge has temporarily blocked the administration plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.