"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was even temporarily removed from power and imprisoned in 1075.
- Somehow the cold water had temporarily removed the block to her memory.
- The cornerstone was temporarily removed from the site on June 23, 2006.
- After the 2005 season, the plants were temporarily removed during reconstruction (see below).
- These blocks are sometimes temporarily removed due to international criticism.
- Many experts said that with the threat of war temporarily removed, the price would sink lower in coming weeks.
- Yesterday, the city temporarily removed the hotel from its referral list.
- Experts said that with the threat of war temporarily removed the price would sink lower.
- Some CF-18s have the light temporarily removed, but the window is always in place.
- In 2013, the fountain will be removed temporarily for restoration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.