"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's no way to temporarily stop us from changing and growing up.
- The codes may also temporarily stop working if they are done too many times in a row.
- The first time Tyson bit him, the match was temporarily stopped.
- They need to stop temporarily and do some regional planning.
- They temporarily stop speaking to each other and sit in discontent.
- Work on the aircraft was temporarily stopped but later resumed in 1938.
- Petitioning was set to begin June 4 but had been temporarily stopped by court order.
- His breathing temporarily stopped, as if he'd been thrown from a horse.
- You will need to temporarily stop this medication before the time of your surgery/procedure.
- As a result of this problem, Amazon temporarily stopped selling the game in the week after release.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.