"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The feature ran through 2009 being temporarily replaced on November 27.
- But only marginal shows are replaced temporarily; the hits need to stay on the air.
- Now the intensity in the crowd was temporarily replaced with laughter.
- In some cases, whole pages of information are displayed, temporarily replacing the original page.
- It has been temporarily replaced by a purpose built electronic organ.
- It was temporarily replaced by the similar 7325 and 7326 patterns from 1911 to 1914 while they did research for a replacement boot.
- Bob is the coach of Gabe's basketball team, but he was temporarily replaced by his wife.
- The flights were operated by the 787 up until its grounding, when service was temporarily replaced with a 777-200.
- The bill adopted today would be in effect until next July and temporarily replace the existing extended-benefits system.
- On April 9, 2008 the cast was suspended and the show was temporarily replaced by music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.