"temporarily" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The children had been taken out of school temporarily, so they could not be asked.
- When the center sought a director in 1979, she took on the job temporarily.
- "They temporarily took their eye off what is a rapidly moving ball."
- If I'm temporarily taken out of circulation, then you're in charge.
- The problems caused this radar to be taken out of service temporarily in 1961.
- When they are unable to do so the substitute members temporarily take their place.
- The second was announced at 2.17pm, temporarily taking the total rise for the day to five per cent.
- Finally, the high schools that temporarily took in the evacuated students will receive $50,000 each.
- He was detained for five hours and his credentials were temporarily taken.
- Officer will temporarily take a leave from the team at the beginning of the 2011/2012 season, as she will be having a baby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.